Managed & Maintenance Services in UAE
InfraAssure one of the core strengths is technical expertise in its Managed and Maintenance services. We provide onsite and remote support within the designated times as per our service level agreements with our customers. All equipment will undergo quarterly preventive maintenance. Why do you need Managed Maintenance? You probably have a wide range of imaging equipment, from diagnostic imaging and ultrasound systems to labs. In most cases, all that equipment is inevitably supplied and maintained by several vendors and service providers.
- Managed Maintenance enables you to save time and money through increased.
- Efficiency and more convenient operations.
- Day-to-day maintenance: Managed services perform routine tasks like updates and tune-ups.
- Troubleshooting: Troubleshooting is usually where people first feel the need to contact their IT department.
- Security: Some businesses aren’t well-equipped to deal with attacks on their network or may not have sufficient security. Small and medium-sized companies may benefit most from outsourcing this function.
- Data backup: A crash can be a high cost for a business that is unprepared for it.
- Unified communications: Unified communications combines a variety of communication methods into one streamlined approach.
- Onboarding: Since managed services are always available, they can take care of onboarding programs for new employees.
- Network monitoring: Another major benefit of managed services is that they can monitor your network 24/7 for any problems.
September 6, 2021, 3:09 am